What information do we collect?
We have several services that require the supply of personal information. For example, when contacting us, via our website or our chatbot/webchat, we will ask for contact details such as your name, email address and telephone number. When registering for our newsletter, we will require personal information including your name and email address. And lastly, when you apply for a job with us, we’ll ask that you share your name, address, email, and telephone number so we can contact you.
What do we do with the information we gather?
All of the information collected from the website and our chatbot/webchat is retained by GE-First Healthcare Limited. We do not divulge any information to third parties outside of the company without prior consent from the website visitor – unless it is necessary to provide a requested service such as newsletters.
Securing your data
GE-First Healthcare Limited is committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. We follow strict policies and adhere to high standards of security when gathering personal information. Various firewall applications have been installed on our website to protect your personal information from being stolen, destroyed, or divulged to third parties unless you have given us permission for the latter. Your personal details are stored at our restricted offices which have no unauthorised access.
What data do we collect?
Through the use of contact forms, our chatbot/web chat, application forms, and newsletter sign-ups, we may collect, but are not limited to, the following information:
- Contact information including email address, physical address, and phone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Access to a vehicle.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What do we do with the information?
In order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, we will require the aforementioned information. We may use the information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- The improvement of our products and services.
- Using the email address which you have provided, we will periodically send you promotional emails regarding new products, special offers or other information that may be of interest to you to customise the website according to your interests.
Cookies are files which can be placed onto your computer’s hard drive once permission has been given. There are numerous benefits to having cookies placed on your hard drive. If you have accepted, cookies are used to identify when you visit a particular site, as well as analyse web traffic. Cookies also facilitate a more personal web experience, allowing web applications to gather information about your personal preferences, and respond to you as an individual.
Please visit About Cookies for more information on cookies.
At GE-First Healthcare Limited, traffic log cookies are used to identify the pages that are being used. From the data provided by these cookies, we can analyse web page traffic and tailor our website to our customer’s needs. This information is only used for the purpose of statistical analysis.
This website uses the following cookies:
This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics, we can see what content is popular on our website and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
We use Facebook advertising conversion tracking and re-targeting pixels, which allow us to collect or receive information from your website and elsewhere on the internet and use that information to provide measurement services and targeted advertising.
Visual Web Optimiser (VWO)
Hotjar reveals the online behaviour and voice of users. Like most tracking tools, Hotjar stores first-party cookies on your visitor’s browser. This is needed to display the correct content.
Social sharing cookies
We use social sharing buttons for services including, but not limited to, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Share This, Google+ and Facebook. These allow you to share pages with your friends via those networks. Whilst you will be asked to log in to use these services, this process is handled directly by the social sharing providers and their databases and servers. These sites may also monitor your usage of these buttons, through the use of external tracking codes that are required to run the buttons on this website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Hyperlinks on this site may be shortened. The purpose of this is to hide long links for functionality and tracking purposes.
Variations to the Policy
We reserve the right to alter and change information provided in this document at our own discretion and therefore this document should be regularly referred to for updates and variations.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, our contact details are as follows:
GE-First Healthcare Limited
F20 Innovation Centre
Registered in England and Wales, Company Number: 14336779
- We will not transfer your information outside the European Economic Area, although we have no control over the route that the data will travel between your computer and our host website.
- GE-First Healthcare Limited will take all reasonable precautions to protect your privacy and we give you an absolute guarantee that we will never send you unsolicited emails (spam) without your permission.
- Please note that we reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to comply with requirements of statutes and government requests or to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our users.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on www.ge-firsthealthcare.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.